Central Security Group is searching for several qualified Technical Support Specialists for our Call Center in Tulsa, OK. This position provides support to our residential and commercial customers experiencing issues or asking question about their security alarm equipment.
YOU MUST HAVE RECENT TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERIENCE IN A CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT AND PASS REQUIRED TESTING TO QUALIFY.
Description; Technical Support Representatives will share a passion for problem solving, multi-tasking, are adaptable, flexible, have a willingness and desire to assist our customers. Provide technical support to our customers by researching and answering questions trouble shooting problems to maintain customer safety. The ability to listen, communicate and indentify root cause and respond accordingly. The ability to empathize with customers. Strong reasoning and problem solving skills are essential.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Must have schedule flexibility (6:30 am – 10:00 pm), including weekends and holidays
- Prompt and predictable attendance is a basic requirement.
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Troubleshoot all technical inquiries regarding CSG hardware and products over the phone
- Make the best use of all resources/tools and technology to troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues
- Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquires
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues
- Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, programming package and services through upselling opportunities.
- Ability to utilize PC Keyboarding efficiently and accurately with proficient data entry skills.
- Type a Minimum 30-40 wpm
Company Conformance Statements
- Stays current on company policies, procedures and understands HR policies as described in the employee handbook.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Assist with all other tasks as needed or assigned.
- Working effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Follows all safety requirements and maintains a safe working environment at all times.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to navigate multiple data entry systems and other relevant applications.
- Ability to take all call types as assigned.
- Ability to listen, identify root cause and respond accordingly.
- Ability to empathize with customers.
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of courtesy.
- Ability to communicate bad news in a positive way.
- Ability to deal with customers without taking things personally.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and behaviors.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to accept and act upon coaching.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with peers.
- Must be able to work independently as a part of a team.
- Understands and accepts team concept.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
Educational and Licenses/Certifications
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Technical degrees/certifications are a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated in fast paced MAS environment.
- Work is performed in a controlled access environment.
- Must possess the ability to view and operate computer equipment up to 8 hours daily.
- Stress levels are moderate in regards to work associated with security, safety, and the nature of emergency responders.
- Work shifts as assigned based on operational and training needs.
- Must pass call center scenario and typing assessments.
- Individuals must be able to accept supervision and direction from the call center supervisory team.
- The duties, activities and responsibilities described are not all inclusive of potential requirements for all assignments covered under this job description.
- Full time employee status
- Full line of Insurance (medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life)
- We pay 85% of your cost for medical insurance and 100% of the cost for short and long term disability
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for medical and/or day care
- 100% Matching 401-K after 6 months of employment (up to 5% contribution)
- Paid time off (PTO) (up to 3 weeks your first year) – Ability to use it as you earn it, or save it up
- Holiday pay and onsite holiday meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Discounted security and home automation systems
- Opportunity for pay increases and internal advancement
-Equal Opportunity Employer-